Dukascopy Bank is based in Geneva, Switzerland and is the Head Office of Dukascopy Group. As such, Dukascopy Bank exercises consolidated supervision from Switzerland over its Group entities, ensures adequate liquidity, risk diversification and capital adequacy at Group level. Dukascopy Bank's detailed description is available at web page. All Group entities are fully and directly owned by Dukascopy Bank.
Dukascopy Bank SA offers currency and precious metal trading (all together referred to as "Forex") to retail and institutional clients.
At Dukascopy Bank SA, you can trade spot Forex, Metals, Binary Options, CFDs on commodities, indexes, stocks and cryptocurrencies through the same platforms.
Dukascopy Bank has a shareholder capital of 22 000 000 CHF and provides foreign exchange trading services based on the following main principles:
- Equal trading rights - all clients have equal possibilities to provide and consume liquidity within the trading environment (marketplace business model);
- Transparent pricing environment - all clients have access to the same liquidity at equal prices through a single datafeed.
Whilst developing its unique trading environment and providing professional CFD / Forex trading services Dukascopy Bank has chosen the following priorities:
- Attractive spreads (spread for EUR/USD and USD/JPY from 0.1 pips)
- Security of the funds more
- ECN liquidity (FX, Metals, CFDs on commodities, indexes, stocks, cryptocurrencies, Binary Options)
- Wide range of trading orders (including stop-loss and limit)
- Instant execution
- No price and execution manipulations
- Equal prices and liquidity for all clients
- Automated trading based on jForex API and FIX API
- Visual strategy constructor: visual jForex
- Deposits accepted in 23 currencies
- Account funding by using credit or debit cards
- Self-trader and current accounts in non-deliverable gold
- 24/6 phone trading support
- Access to sophisticated analytics and news
To get detailed information about trading conditions please choose one of the topics:
- Trading Platforms;
- Live FX Account
- Forex Accounts
- Margin Requirements
- Managed Account